Rose Bouquet 3 Column

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Baby Ezmai!!!

August 27, 2009 - Baby Ezmai is finally here!!!!

I got a call at 3:00 this morning telling me that my little niece was on her way. I was so excited!!!

My sister has waited 4 long years to adopt a baby, and she's finally here! She flew out to Colorado this morning to be there when she was born.

Ezmai Sarah Culbertson was taken by emergency c-section early this morning and weighed in at 5lbs. 1 ounce, and is 19 inches long. During delivery she inhaled some amniotic fluid and has pneuomonia so she gets to spend 2 weeks in the NICU.

Little Tayeson is so glad to finally have a sibling!! He is so glad to be a big brother - he has become quite the mother hen, always looking out for his baby sister.

Congratulations Whit & Eric - we can't wait to meet her!!!






Tayeson holding his baby sister for the first time. So cute!!

Baby Ezmai getting her first gift - from her big brother of course!


1 comment:

Followers