Rose Bouquet 3 Column

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Jen's 25 Birthday!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009 - Today was my 25th Birthday! And it was fabulous!!

To start the day off, I received a phone call from my most favorite person, Mattie. He just had to call me at 6:00 in the morning and sing me Happy Birthday. (I was appreciative at this point, but still a little grumpy for being woken up so early.)

Then I got to work to find a huge chocolate cake with lots of pink! on the front counter and a big bouquet of balloons from my Dad.

Right around lunch time Melissa wandered in with little Hallie and Ryker with a beautiful gourmet brownie and cute cupcake balloon. They kidnapped me from work and took me out to the Garden Cafe for lunch. Which was awesome. Thanks Guys! :)

As I was walking out the door for lunch, there was a BEAUTIFUL bouquet of flowers dropped off by a florist. From Mattie! :)

I went home and had Papa Johns for my birthday dinner, and opened the rest of my gifts. I got a cute Sinful t-shirt and earrings from Lindsay, Towels (for the house) from my Grandma, a toaster, more towels, an iron, an ironing board, and mixing bowls from my family, Twilight! from Jen at work, and a new bike from Mattie.

Dinner was then followed by even more chocolate cake, and then we headed over to Baskin Robbins to meet Melissa and her family for icecream.

It was the perfect day!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers