Rose Bouquet 3 Column

Friday, January 21, 2011

Easter

We finally got moved in and settled into our NEW HOUSE!!! So, we decided we'd celebrate Easter at our place this year. We had my whole family over, and Lindsay's new boyfriend, Tay to dye Easter Eggs Saturday night. Which actually turned out to be really fun because Tay had never dyed eggs before, or eaten a Peep, or even celebrated Easter.

Matt had me up at the crack of dawn Sunday morning because he just couldn't stand to wait any longer to see what the Easter Bunny had brought him. So, we started our Easter at 6:00, and after eating a bunch of candy out of our baskets, made a big breakfast, and then I started cooking our big Easter dinner.

It was so nice to have everyone over (and to actually have room to put everyone. LOL!) But we had a nice dinner, played games, and stuffed ourselves with Peeps for the rest of the evening. I can't think of a better way to spend a day.


My Easter gift from my mother-in-law.





Matt's loot.



Bella checking stuff out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers