Rose Bouquet 3 Column

Monday, April 27, 2009

Harts

Thursday, April 23, 2009 - I received an invitation from Hart's Tux & Gown, saying that they were going out of business and are clearancing everything out. So, I went over there after work with my little sister and my mother and found a bridesmaid dress - Was $165.00, on sale for $95.00. And the cutest little flower girl's dress for Hallie - Was $95.00, on sale for $62.00.

Victory Purchases!!! Thank goodness we can cross something else off of the list!

(The picture below is Hallie's dress.)


2 comments:

  1. So awesome! Very cute dresses. Hey Scott mentioned maybe you guys would like me to take your wedding pics. Is that true? I don't have your number so will you please email me or call me. THanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hilarious Bethany! Very cute dress...I want to pay for it though. That is awesome, it is winding down! I will be by Fri. with more stuff and tables!

    ReplyDelete

Followers